Registration is now OPEN for CSDH-SCHN 2021: Making the Net Work
⏰ Peruse the schedule ⏰
? Renew your membership ?
? Register now ?
This year, CSDH-SCHN features plenty of intellectual stimulation and fun!
- Morning plenaries to start us off with big ideas and provocations:
- Frank Tough (UAlberta: Professor of Native Studies)
- Kelly Baker Josephs (CUNY: Professor of Anglophone Caribbean Literature and Digital Humanities)
- Sara Harvey (University of Victoria: Assistant Professor, French)
- Wendy Chun (Simon Fraser University: Professor of New Media)
- Janelle Jenstad (UVic, CSDH-SCHN Outstanding Achievement Award winner 2021)
- Sixteen panel sessions over four days representing an impressive diversity of work in our field, featuring scholars from across Canada and the globe.
- Daily afternoon activity sessions for hands-on learning, from bookmaking to tech demos to Wikipedia work.
- Lunchtime hangouts in Gather.Town. to reconnect with colleagues and find new DH friends! PLUS, daily lunchtime sessions covering: the new Canadian Certificate in Digital Humanities, NDRIO Infrastructure, post-doc and grad student experiences, and authorship & equity in DH projects.
Please register as soon as possible!
CSDH-SCHN Members: Please renew your Society membership before registering for the conference.
Equity & Inclusion Tickets: As part of CSDH-SCHN’s commitment to supporting diverse participation, we are providing free conference registration for Black and/or Indigenous Students & Community Members as well as students/unwaged/post-docs/retirees for whom our conference fees are unmanageable. This ticket category is clearly marked when you go to register.
We look forward to gathering with the DH community in just a few weeks!